- The plots/images found under the "Public" or "Restricted" headings are
approved for public use. Plots listed as "Incoming" are not yet approved and may
not be shown publicly.
- Plots marked PRELIMINARY are subject to change, and
care should be taken to mention this fact during any public use.
- Plots marked TECHNICAL require detailed explanation
and should only be used in contexts where it is possible to accompany them with
a sufficient amount. In general they should not be used in talks, unless the
speaker is an expert on the subject matter shown in the plot.
- Plots marked RESTRICTED are approved for
public viewing but are not to be distributed. A few examples of where these
plots may not appear:
In short, you may use RESTRICTED plots in your
viewgraphs, but do not make hardcopies of the plots available.
- conference proceedings
- publicly accessible web page
- distributed hardcopy of a presentation
- other publications
- If you have any questions about the allowed usage of a plot/image you find
here, contact one of the plots committe members.
- If you have any questions about the content of a plot/image you find here,
contact the author(s) or one of the plots committe members.