First page Back Continue Last page Summary Graphics
How the Electronics & DAQ got here
much credit is due...
- LSND: Nearly all components from the LSND DAQ. Developed by LANL electronics team in ~1993 (V. Sandberg, et.al.).
- MiniBooNE: Hardware installed & prepped in 2001, and currently maintained by some of the same people, some new (V.Sandberg, R. Van de Water, R. Schirato, G. McGregor, N.Walbridge, Chuck Alexander, Jackie Mirabal, et. al.).
- Original software work & design by LANL, other institutions (B. Sapp, E. Church, S. McKenney, J. Liu, et. al.).
- Development from Summer 2001 onwards by Indiana University, LANL (A. Green, R. Tayloe, B. Sapp, S. McKenney).
- Continued development & maintenance (A. Green, R. Tayloe, S. McKenney)