First page Back Continue Last page Summary Graphics
Each event contains:
- Basic header common to all MiniBooNE data-streams (stuff like event time to the ms, size in bytes).
- "Tank" header containing:
- Trigger diagnostic info.
- Trigger history well before the event as well as the inputs associated with the current event.
- Detailed trigger commands used to initiate the event.
- Type of event, number of hits.
- Copy of the trigger command received on the QT end.
- Raw ADC data for each hit...